Touring vans and campers are made very welcome. Facilities offered include a modern toilet block and electric hook-ups. There is also a Children’s play area.
2021 Tent and Tourer Prices
Tent and Touring Caravan prices including one car per night
|Tent NO Electric
|Tent WITH Electric
|Tourer/Motorvan WITH Electric
High Season include Easter, May Day, Whit, July, August & October Break.
Occupants per night all season
|Children 5years +
Extras per night all season
|Awning or Gazebo
|Extra Car or Boat
|Dogs (must be on a lead at all times and picked up after)
All of the above Prices include VAT Showers are FREE
Terms and Conditions
- All pitches must be vacated by 12 noon
- All arrivals from 1pm- if you are arriving after 5pm please let us know
- The Balance must be paid in full prior to Arrival
- We do not offer Refunds for anyone cutting short their stay for any reason.
- Payment accepted by cheque, cash or debit card or BACS
- No Camp Fires/Fire pits/No Tarpaulins
- No Kite Flying due to overhead electric cables
- Stream on site that can be fast flowing
- No liability will be accepted for loss or damage to any vehicle or property.
- We are a family site and expect noise levels to be kept to a minimum
- Any customer found to be causing a disturbance will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No Groups
- Children should be supervised at all times
- Deposits are non-refundable
Covid restrictions may apply but we will notify you before your visit
Please read through terms and conditions- if theses need to be amended you will be notified and asked to confirm that you have read and understood.
Invoice for your stay will be sent to you and must be paid in full prior to your visit either over the phone or by BACS – Name and arrival date as reference – A/C No. 43757285. Sort Code 20-35-47.
We will then send a receipt and a map to show what pitch you have been allocated.
- We advise that you bring your own supplies of food and drink to reduce congestion in local shops and reduce contact with vulnerable locals.
- Do Not Flush Hand Wipes of any sort down the Chemical Toilet Disposal Point.
- Do Not invite visitors to the site or gather in a social group either on site or in the caravan. Children should be supervised at all times around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently break the social distance rule.
- Communal facilities eg Toilet Block , Laundry, Shop, games room, book swap, play area have been closed due to Covid-19 restrictions. As the pandemic is brought under closer control these facilities may re open but we cannot guarantee for your visit.
- Some areas of the site may have a one – way system in place.
- Communal areas and Bins will be cleaned periodically – Wear gloves when using the bins
- If you choose not to proceed with your holiday for fear of contracting Coronavirus (Covid-19) and no travel restrictions are in place Tynllwyn Caravan Park Ltd are under no obligation to refund any monies paid. We understand these are difficult times and if you have concerns or are worried about your stay please get in touch with us and we will discuss with you and do all we can to help you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE BOOKING FORM